- Stay connected 24/7 – Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free.
- Notifications – Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity and use the Cloud Cam App to check in anytime with live view. Watch motion alert clips in the App or on the web with your Amazon Drive account.
- See clearly in the dark – Night vision lets you detect what’s happening around the clock. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
- Two-way audio – Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking.
- 30-day free trial of any Cloud Cam subscription – Get intelligent alerts and advanced features like person detection, Zones, and see up to 30 days of video history.
- Works with Alexa – Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
- Cloud Cam’s intelligence lives in the cloud so it is always getting smarter with more advanced alerts, detection, and features. Just announced: The Cloud Cam App offers more notification features and gives customers more control to turn off audio playback or turn on and off LEDs.
- For Amazon Key, purchase the Amazon Key In-Home Kit, which includes Cloud Cam (Key Edition). You need Cloud Cam (Key Edition) that features a Key Edition power cable to enable Amazon Key.
We want you to know:
The Cloud Cam App now includes sound and vibration notifications. Customers can also rotate the Live View to support ceiling mounting, turn on and off night vision LEDs, turn off audio playback, and turn off audio streaming and recording to clips via Settings in the Cloud Cam App. These features are available via a free over-the-air software update. Customers should also upgrade to the latest version of the Cloud Cam App for Android or iOS – now with iPad support. Plus download and share clips from the last 24 hours for free with no subscription required.
Catch every moment
Amazon Cloud Cam features everything you need to help keep your home safe. When Cloud Cam sees any activity you’ll receive a notification, allowing you to keep tabs on your home from anywhere. Our always-ready motion detection feature helps to capture activities right from the start.
Stay connected 24/7
Monitor your home, family, and pets in crisp 1080p Full HD, and catch activity as it happens. Use the Cloud Cam App to check in on your home anytime by viewing live video streams, replaying motion alert clips, and more. Watch 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free in the Cloud Cam App or in your Amazon Drive account with unlimited downloads and shares.
See clearly in the dark
Cloud Cam features eight infrared LEDs and Cloud Cam’s computer vision algorithms automatically activate night vision when lighting is dim. See the camera’s entire field of view at night—not just a spotlight. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
Cloud Cam’s built-in mic and speaker let you stay in touch with your household. Check in with the kids after school, tell your dog to stop barking, or say hello through the Cloud Cam App.
Cloud Cam’s motion detection and computer vision technology provides customizable notifications so you only get the alerts that matter. Get intelligent alerts like person detection with a Cloud Cam subscription
Start your 30-day free trial
Upgrade to a Cloud Cam subscription for advanced features like person detection and get notified when Cloud Cam sees a person. Or set Zones, which lets you select areas that Cloud Cam should ignore, like a fish tank or a tree outside a window. Cloud Cam subscriptions include up to 30 days of video history and support for up to 10 cameras.
|Field of view||120 degrees diagonal|
|Size||Camera diameter (60 mm), camera thickness (42 mm), overall height (104 mm), base diameter (70 mm)|
|CPU||Dual CPUs. Wi-Fi SoC and Image Signal Processor|
|Power||Power adapter and power cord (10 ft. long) included|
|Wireless||Single-antenna Wi-Fi with diversity. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks that use the 802.11g/n; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Smart phone requirements||iOS 9.3x or later; Android L or later|
|Warranty and service||1-year limited warranty and service included. Optional 1-year, 2-year, and 3-yearextended warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately. Use of Amazon Cloud Cam is subject to the terms found here.|
|Included in the box||Camera, USB power cable, 5W power adapter, mounting kit, and Quick Start Guide.|
|Generation||1st generation – 2017 release|
|Camera resolution||Up to 1080p Full HD Resolution|
|Camera frame rate||Up to 30 frames per second|
|Sensors||Ambient Light Sensor|
|Ports||One microUSB port for power|
|Audio||5 mm x 11 mm x 3.5 mm speaker and one omni-directional microphone|
|LEDs||One RGB LED for camera status, eight IR LEDs for night vision. To help you know when Cloud Cam is on, the status LED will glow green when the camera is on. When the green light is off, you know that the camera and microphone are electrically disconnected.|
|Cloud Cam App||The Cloud Cam App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices in the US.|
|Support||Click here to view more information on the Amazon Cloud Cam support page.|
Login and you can see it saves the clips to a folder called Cloud Cam Clips. For the mac ( I haven… see more
By Dakkon on November 9, 2017
By takosushi on November 8, 2017
By P D. on November 8, 2017
By Zensense on November 5, 2017